Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.649 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 539,187 KZT (Mex$ 32,385) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)