Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.792 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,007 KZT (Mex$ 32,695) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)