Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.699 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 362,893 KZT (Mex$ 21,731) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)