Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.800 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 382,712 KZT (Mex$ 24,222) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)