Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.579 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,332 KZT (Mex$ 34,834) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)