Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01473 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 421,622 KZT (28,617,661 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £122 (about 2 hours ago)