Cost of living comparison between Long Xuyen, Vietnam and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01487 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 433,445 KZT (29,156,865 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)