Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.870 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 453,595 KZT (R$ 4,325) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)