Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.883 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 755,147 KZT (R$ 7,132) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (43 minutes ago)