Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.617 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 552,181 KZT (R$ 5,381) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)