Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,946 prices entered by 1,427 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.920 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 247% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,357,206 KZT (£3,352) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)