Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,901 prices entered by 1,354 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 397.739 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 242% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,604,869 KZT (£4,035) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)