Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,721 prices entered by 1,371 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 404.538 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 246% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,621,482 KZT (£4,008) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (41 minutes ago)