Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.284 KZT / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,199 prices entered by 1,369 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 262% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,723,955 KZT (£4,082) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)