Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,671 prices entered by 1,384 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.275 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 234% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,042,423 KZT (£2,685) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)