Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.550 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 814,116 KZT (1,480,877 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)