Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 809,556 KZT (1,388,040 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)