Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,067,996 KZT (1,703,932 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)