Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.870 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 752,292 KZT ($2,260) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)