Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.800 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 686,057 KZT ($2,207) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)