Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 330.150 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,486 KZT ($1,813) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)