Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.370 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 691,785 KZT ($2,075) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)