Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 328.030 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 695,205 KZT ($2,119) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)