Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 364.036 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 845,924 KZT (€2,324) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)