Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.156 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 683,172 KZT (€1,913) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (29 minutes ago)