Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.636 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 882,125 KZT (€2,230) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)