Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.180 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 630,354 KZT (7,314 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)