Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 645 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.347 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 426,232 KZT (5,240 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)