Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.384 KZT / AOA *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 147% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,331,583 KZT (962,436 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)