Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.495 KZT / AOA *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 167% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,458,708 KZT (975,664 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)