Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.058 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 295% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,544,489 KZT (750,640 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)