Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.530 KZT / AOA *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 167% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,258,466 KZT (822,783 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)