Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.019 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 299% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,556,858 KZT (771,054 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)