Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.897 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 256% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,666,661 KZT (878,662 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)