Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.950 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 649,244 KZT (€1,933) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)