Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.543 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 856,091 KZT (€2,159) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)