Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,081,652 KZT (€2,961) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)