Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 353.052 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 885,398 KZT (€2,508) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)