Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.325 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 679,938 KZT (19,809 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)