Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.756 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 469,053 KZT (13,895 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)