Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.444 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 461,197 KZT (13,790 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)