Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 413.790 KZT / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 880 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 958,083 KZT (£2,315) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)