Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.950 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 34% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 542,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 359,771 KZT (元7,203) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)