Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.562 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 33% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 262,219 KZT (元5,400) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)