Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.460 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,123,576 KZT ($3,380) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)