Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 KZT / CRC
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 698,169 KZT (₡ 1,119,125) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)