Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.629 KZT / CRC
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 887,467 KZT (₡ 1,410,826) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 698,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)