Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 KZT / CRC
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 692,380 KZT (₡ 1,206,126) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)