Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 KZT / CRC
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 704,560 KZT (₡ 1,212,015) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)