Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 KZT / CRC
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,970 KZT (₡ 906,822) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (41 minutes ago)