Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 408.298 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 909,000 KZT (€2,226) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)