Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 690,149 KZT (€2,024) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)