Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.849 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,230 KZT (€2,894) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (42 minutes ago)