Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 839,551 KZT (€2,453) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (38 minutes ago)