Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 874 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.316 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 815,485 KZT (€2,308) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (26 minutes ago)