Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.688 KZT / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,389 prices entered by 305 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 865,311 KZT (S/. 8,594) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (40 minutes ago)