Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Almaty, Kazakhstan
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 100.811 KZT / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 140 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 5,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 3,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)