Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,448 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.417 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,808 KZT (S/. 6,422) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (30 minutes ago)