Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,616 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.054 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 762,746 KZT (S/. 7,779) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)