Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.489 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 627,715 KZT (S/. 6,439) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)