Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,934 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.873 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 509,943 KZT (S/. 5,158) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)