Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,144 prices entered by 602 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 91.079 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Toronto is 49% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 465,045 KZT (S/. 5,106) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kampala costs 400,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oakland, California costs $161 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kirkuk costs 1,250 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)