Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,290 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.451 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 746,897 KZT (S/. 7,664) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)