Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47179 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,536 KZT (1,508,156 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)