Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46464 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 345,632 KZT (743,865 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (39 minutes ago)