Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47440 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 544,022 KZT (1,146,759 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (31 minutes ago)