Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45618 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,039 KZT (1,359,186 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)