Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46591 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 516,280 KZT (1,108,103 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)