Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.077 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 309,798 KZT (元6,312) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)