Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.271 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 460,487 KZT (元9,540) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)