Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.928 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 439,549 KZT (元9,570) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)