Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 210% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,441 KZT (2,330,887 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)