Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.579 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 248% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,358,932 KZT (2,347,514 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chelyabinsk costs руб 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)