Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,506 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 265% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,711,904 KZT (2,815,124 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Geneva costs CHF 659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Gaziantep costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dnipropetrovs'k costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)