Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 209% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,207,939 KZT (2,316,332 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)