Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.579 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 247% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,084,995 KZT (1,873,233 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4.15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)