Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 236% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,692,107 KZT (2,831,141 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)