Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.604 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 238% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,664,442 KZT (2,757,869 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)