Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 228% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,678,104 KZT (2,782,839 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)