Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.571 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 244% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,074,363 KZT (1,880,169 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thessaloniki costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dalian costs 元2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)