Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 226% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,671,643 KZT (2,749,552 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)