Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.606 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 476,207 KZT (Php72,089) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)