Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.214 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 553,251 KZT (Php89,032) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)