Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.287 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 522,295 KZT (Php83,082) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)