Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.602 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,403 KZT (48,597 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)