Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.988 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 636,835 KZT (49,032 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)