Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 775 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.710 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 747,626 KZT ($2,406) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)