Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 339.860 KZT / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 816 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)