Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 918,837 KZT ($2,828) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)