Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.475 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 778,712 KZT (€2,203) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)