Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 692 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.479 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,101,596 KZT (€2,836) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)