Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 604 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.751 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,155,689 KZT (€2,877) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)