Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.928 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,005 KZT (€2,205) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)