Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.672 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 932,391 KZT (€2,356) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)