Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.672 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 927,871 KZT (€2,339) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)