Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.117 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,024,129 KZT (€2,592) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)