Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.785 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 434,786 KZT (40,314 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)