Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 163% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,245,257 KZT (€3,176) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 2 hours ago)