Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,378 KZT (€3,320) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)