Cost of living comparison between Leicester, United Kingdom and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 405.083 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 775,257 KZT (£1,914) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)