Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.435 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 314,926 KZT (3,915 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (27 minutes ago)