Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.641 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,652 KZT (5,795 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)