Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.886 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 563,360 KZT (6,065 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)