Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.245 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 494,413 KZT (Php79,165) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (35 minutes ago)