Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 396.377 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 169% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,051,097 KZT (£2,652) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)