Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.724 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 654,401 KZT (€1,840) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (40 minutes ago)