Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.210 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 819,149 KZT (€2,177) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)