Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 407.613 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 840,593 KZT (€2,062) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)