Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 328.811 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 251% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,643,090 KZT (CHF 4,997) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 2 hours ago)