Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 589 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 308.839 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 228% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,281,175 KZT (CHF 4,148) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)