Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.559 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 250% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,368,070 KZT (CHF 4,151) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)