Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 700 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.586 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 231% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,292,859 KZT (CHF 4,110) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)