Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.490 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 488,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,248 KZT ($1,333) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)