Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 554,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 501,846 KZT ($1,540) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)