Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.860 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,019,720 KZT ($3,218) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)