Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 328.660 KZT / PAB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 482,717 KZT (1,469 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)