Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.750 KZT / PAB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 494,427 KZT (1,495 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)