Cost of living comparison between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.523 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 545,847 KZT (€1,518) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)