Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.247 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 926,791 KZT (€2,369) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)