Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.471 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 806,651 KZT (€2,321) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (18 minutes ago)