Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 757 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.385 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 892,168 KZT (€2,251) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)