Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.063 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 516,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 467,525 KZT (RD$ 66,194) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)