Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.501 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 532,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 457,463 KZT (RD$ 70,368) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)