Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.205 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 286,975 KZT (RD$ 39,832) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)