Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.093 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 860,994 KZT (€2,271) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)