Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.247 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 859,482 KZT (€2,197) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)