Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 407.641 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,015,940 KZT (€2,492) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)