Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.368 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 450,556 KZT (元9,931) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)