Cost of living comparison between Lanzhou, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.709 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 423,552 KZT (元8,695) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (33 minutes ago)