Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.757 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 466,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 458,426 KZT (元9,213) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)