Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.260 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 509,569 KZT (49,664 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)