Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.168 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 371,529 KZT (40,525 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)