Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.161 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 430,950 KZT (₨136,347) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)