Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.198 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 277,143 KZT (₨86,662) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)