Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.012 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 318,871 KZT (₨105,859) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)