Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.450 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 196% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,158,083 KZT ($3,637) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)