Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.750 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 174% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,406,458 KZT ($4,252) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)