Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.360 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 208% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,203,110 KZT ($3,620) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (25 minutes ago)