Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 438,147 KZT (440,242 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (40 minutes ago)