Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 KZT / NGN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 519,062 KZT (558,622 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)