Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.061 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 371,141 KZT (349,819 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)