Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 KZT / NGN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 106 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,212 KZT (581,577 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)